Is it time for a roof inspection?
The roof is often out of sight and out of mind—until there is problem! If you wait until there is a problem you may be looking at costly repairs not only to your roof, but also to drywall, flooring, furniture, business documents, and anything else in the way of dripping water.
At Dr Roof Inc, our roofing contractors don’t want to see things get to that point. We recommend getting the trusted roof inspection Portland relies on.
When should I get my roof inspected?
Most roofing companies and contractors recommend at least an annual inspection. With an annual inspection, we can catch small areas of damage or weakness to roofing material before they become costly damage. Things like missing or cracked shingles can be found and replaced before the damage gets through to deeper roofing materials. While a yearly inspection is recommended, some events could increase the frequency of inspections, such as:
- Hard and heavy rains
- Wind storms
- Branches or limbs falling on the roof
- Mold or mildew buildup
- Harsh, intense heat
- Cold and freezing weather conditions
The Roof Inspection Portland Trusts
Here is what some of our roof inspection includes:
- Chimney surface, interior, and exterior
- Signs of blistering that may be due to trapped water vapor
- Fasteners, roof braces, and support materials
- The condition of plywood sheathing for wood roofs
- Signs of chimney deterioration
- Splitting, loose, cracked, or missing surface materials
- Deteriorating or loose flashing
- Loose fasteners
- Surface deterioration or brittleness
- Signs that the settling of the building has compromised the roof
- Spacing or open gaps surrounding flashing
- Problem areas in the gutters which can contribute to problems building structure
- Signs of water inside the building, especially in the attic
We offer financing on all our work
Want an inspection or other service but don’t want the upfront cost? With financing options on all our jobs, we work with you to help you avoid more expensive damage by staying proactive and current with your roof maintenance. Along with our experienced roofing contractors, we also have general contractors that can take a look at your siding, decks, and more. So whether you need repairs, re-roofing, or simply someone to come by and help with your most recent outdoor project, give us a call or contact us today!