Tips to find proven quality roofing in Portland
Roofing field crews are experts in diagnosing and solving roof deficiencies. Even if your roof is in adequate working order, a reliable contractor can arrange an inspection and maintenance plan so you’re ahead of the game when it matters.
Rainy week ahead? Worried about that roof leak that’s been on the backburner for months? The best roofing contractors will gladly schedule an inspection and help you plan the best course of action to help avoid costly repairs down the road.
From small leak repairs to full roof replacement, a great roofer is there to help
- They should do their best to explain the roofing process and help you pick out the best construction materials.
- Your contractor should stick to its promises, adhering to agreed-upon schedules so there are no surprises along the way.
- Offering clean-up as they go along so you don’t have to deal with unsightly messes should be a given.
- Your roofing contractor should provide a full range of services from leak repair and proactive maintenance, to gutter and steep slope roofing options.
Roofing is risky business for the untrained! Leave the work to the pros.
Performing any physical task at a high, exposed elevation adds an extra element of danger unless you have the proper equipment and skills to minimize the risk. Gusts of wind or uneven surfaces can turn even the most simple of repairs into a scary endeavor.
Don’t go it alone! All roofers must complete OSHA safety courses and extensive training before climbing onto a rooftop. They arrive equipped with industry standard safety harnesses and guards to ensure a safe work environment.
Roofing requires experience and professionalism. How do they do it?
- The company you choose should follow updated industry guidelines for safety and quality.
- The company should be screened and approved by a reputable online home services organization such as Home Advisor or Angie’s List
- They should offer a variety of roofing materials including asphalt shingle, wood shake, traditional tile, and flat foam.
- Materials should be purchased from high-quality roofing manufacturers such as CertainTeed, GAF, Owens Corning, or Versico.
- Construction services should be versatile and include siding, gutter, deck, and maybe even interior remodel services in addition to roofing.
- As always, the company should believe that the most important component of success in our industry is customer experience and satisfaction.