Superior Roof Replacement in Portland
It is often possible to repair patches of a damaged roof, but this can come with downsides. If those damaged area is too large it will cost the same, or more, as a roof replacement. The new materials will not be seamless with the old, creating a weakness and an unappealing appearance. Dr. Roof Inc offers roof replacement that comes with lifetime labor and materials warranties, making it the more attractive option than patching a damaged roof, in many cases. Call today for an appointment in the Portland Metro area and surrounding cities.
What are the benefits of a roof instillation?
- More Cost Effective – While patching a small area of damage may be the right fix in some situations, it can actually cost more per square foot than a new roof. If you get a quote for the repair and one for the whole roof, you will generally find that the whole roof is at a discounted rate, footage-wise. As long as the scaffolding and other equipment are being set up, you will save money. You also avoid the need for one repair now and another in a year or two. After several repairs, you will have paid an equal amount to a re-roofing by getting multiple patches over several years.
- Renewed Warranty – If you have an older roof that is close to the end of or has surpassed the life of the warranty, you may as well have a new roof installed that comes with a renewed warranty. In most cases, our roof installations come with a lifetime warranty! Ask your insurance company about this; in most cases a new roof with a lifetime warranty will be covered in your policy, where a roof older than 5 to 10 years is not.
- Increase Value – For homeowners who plan to resell their home in the future, having a patch-repaired roof may lower the value, while a new roof with a lifetime warranty will increase it. A patch never exactly matches the older materials. The repair may be visible from the street, making it obvious that the roof has had work. It is less attractive and may make potential buyers nervous. Alternatively, all new roofing materials look great and are an excellent selling point.
Add Value with a New Roof
Our experienced roofing contractors assess your roof and offer advice, but we will never pressure you. We are happy to discuss the options and ultimately leave the decision-making up to you. We can do a tear off or roof-over if you decide to replace your roof. In either case, we will ensure that you are well-informed about the benefits and differences of each option.
We offer roofing solutions for both residential and commercial buildings. We always go above simply meeting the minimum requirements and deliver a roof that is made to stand up to time and the elements. We use the best materials from tried-and-true manufacturers. We even have financing options available to help you get the roofing service you need, without delay.
We have offered quality roofing solutions to Oregonians since 1998. We only employ the best roofers in the field to bring our customers quality craftsmanship in every roofing project we complete. As a locally-owned roofing company, we take pride in the quality we provide.
- Metal roof installation
- Slate roofs
- Asphalt shingle replacement
- Steel roofing
- Roof remodeling
- Flat roof installation
- Fire and water damage replacement
- And much more